This position is part of a two-year pilot program, Family Supportive Services, to promote housing stabilization for families at risk of eviction and/or with a history of housing instability. With the Executive Director, the FSC will assist with reporting and evaluation of the program, including the design of data collection and evaluation tools to track outcomes. The FSC will assist in the implementation and maintenance of a case management system to allow accurate, real-time tracking and communication of progress to all critical team members and partners.
- Previous experience working with high-risk populations, and/or coordinating services;
- Ability to perform work with empathy, consideration, respect and professionalism under stressful circumstances is essential;
- Must have a strong sense of teamwork with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team; demonstrate flexibility and good judgment; have strong analytical skills and be highly organized;
- Excellent written and verbal communication; computer skills including fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel/Word/Outlook).
- BA in Social Work, Psychology, or another Human Services field or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred;
- Valid driver’s license, vehicle and ability to travel to properties around Addison County.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Generous health & dental plan
- IRA with employer match
- Short-term disability
- Paid Time Off
Respond via email with resume and cover letter. Position open until filled. EEO.