We have been creating affordable housing and conserving land for 30 years. Our mission is to ensure that residents of Addison County have access to a solid foundation: a safe, affordable place to call home.
As of 2019, ACCT owns and operates almost 700 units of permanently affordable housing, with more homes on the way! We do so in five key areas:
· Property management for 274 multifamily apartments;
· Operation of 340 lots in nine nonprofit ACCT-owned parks for owner-occupied mobile homes;
· Down-payment grants for first-time home-buyers and stewardship of 78 homes currently in our perpetually affordable single-family ownership program;
· Providing "Support and Services at Home" through the SASH program for up to 200 residents of ACCT senior housing & in surrounding communities;
· Developing new units to help alleviate the county's affordability crisis, including 24 brand-new, energy efficient, modern apartments at Vergennes Community Housing that will be available in 2020.
This year, ACCT celebrated our 30th Anniversary at our Sip to Support!! The local community came out to support us in spades, raising around $8,000 for affordable housing. We couldn't be more grateful.
Help us continue to provide affordable housing for the next 30 years. Your gift helps keep rent affordable and makes it possible for over 600 families to live and work right here in Addison County.
We gratefully accept donations of any size, and ask that you consider making a tax-deductible donation of $1, $2, or even $10 for every year you've had a roof over your head. You can donate online at www.addisontrust.org/donate, or send us a check at PO Box 311, Vergennes, VT 05491. Thank you!
At ACCT, our motto is "it all starts with a home."