- Addison County Transit Resources (ACTR) - offers low-cost bus commuter services on routes through Burlington, Vergennes, New Haven, Bristol, Middlebury, Rutland, and Ripton.
- ACTR Dial-A-Ride - volunteer drivers offer specialty rides that focus on specialized populations including elders, persons with disabilities, low-income families and individuals, as well as the visually impaired, including rides to food sites, medical, and social or employment-related appointments. Check out this Service Guide for more information.
- Vermont Rideshare - free carpool matching services to help split the cost and labor of commuting, along with lists of other regional transportation options.
- Small City Taxi - Vergennes taxi service.
- BNB Taxi - Middlebury taxi service.