- Property management and affordable housing program experience, including proven ability to deliver results
- Experience supervising and motivating employees and teams
- Federally assisted housing program compliance a plus
- Must have a strong sense of teamwork with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team; flexibility and good judgment; ambition to develop new skills and be highly organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; computer skills including fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel/Word/Outlook)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Salary & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Generous health & dental plan
- IRA with employer match
- Short-term disability
- Paid Time Off
Respond with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open until filled. EEO.
About the Addison County Community Trust (ACCT): ACCT has been creating and managing affordable housing for over 25 years. Our mission is to ensure that every Addison County resident has access to a safe, decent, affordable place to call home. We own, manage, and/or steward over 600 units of permanently affordable housing, including mobile home parks, multifamily rental apartments, and single-family homes. We also offer “Support and Services at Home” (SASH) to residents of our senior housing and surrounding communities.