Addison County Community Trust (ACCT) strives to enrich the lives of low- and moderate-income people of Addison County by developing, managing and preserving quality, affordable housing and providing supports for families, seniors and individuals.
- Affordable housing offering diverse and attractive homes to meet varying needs of citizens of Addison County
- Developing housing that provides long-term benefits to residents and the community alike
- Mobile home parks featuring nicely landscaped settings with well-maintained infrastructure including water and waste water systems
- Affordable housing incorporating smart growth, universal design and energy efficiency best practices in all new housing projects as well as renovations of existing housing capital
- Working in effective partnership with agencies and organizations that provide supportive daily living services to improve the likelihood that residents living in ACCT single family homes, apartments and mobile home parks will be responsible tenants and homeowners