- Dr. Dynasaur - healthcare insurance for children, teens up to age 18, and pregnant women, who meet income qualifications.
- Vermont Medicaid - a government health insurance program for eligible seniors 65 or older, people who are blind or disabled, children, pregnant women and parents.
- Mental Health and Emergency Services - provides 24-hour emergency services to individuals experiencing a mental health crisis, such as depression, acute anxiety, suicidal or homicidal thinking or behavior, family problems, increased symptoms or onset of symptoms of mental illness, and alcohol or drug emergencies.
- Porter Medical Center - Middlebury - 24-hour emergency services, comprehensive medical care, inpatient and rehabilitation care, a network of physicians and a nursing home.
- Addison Family Medicine - The primary care and family medicine unit of Porter Medical Center
- Open Door Clinic - a free health clinic for uninsured and under-insured adults in Addison County, located in the Porter Medical Center. Clinic is by appointment only.
- Mountain Health Center - Bristol - a community health center providing access to primary care, dental care, and mental health services. A sliding fee scale guarantees health care to everyone regardless of ability to pay. Certified Application Counselors are also on-site to help people apply for healthcare on Vermont Health Connect
- Turning Point Center - support for individuals and their families seeking recovery from alcohol and other addiction, including peer support, evidence-based services, educational programs, and recovery training.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services - A federal website that provides detailed information about Medicare and Medicaid from the Department of Health and Human Services
- BISHCA- State of Vermont Department of Banking, Insurance, Securities & Health Care Administration - Health insurance information in Vermont
- Vermont Department of Health - Website for the Vermont Department of Health