- HOPE-VT Financial Skills Services - offers free counseling to establish a budget and develop budgeting skills, make referrals to credit counseling and repair services, and also offers emergency representative payee services to at-risk Vermonters.
- Champlain Valley Office of Economic Opportunity (CVOEO) - a large-scale advocacy and support organization which works with people to achieve economic independence.
- Growing Money Program of CVOEO - free financial education classes and individual financial coaching to residents. Classes address financial goal setting, expense tracking, budgeting, creating an emergency fund, building credit, avoiding predatory lenders, dealing with debt, building savings, first time investing, and more.
- FDIC MoneySmart Courses - Merchant's Bank offers free financial literacy courses using the FDIC curriculum. Topics covered include budgeting, saving, borrowing, credit help, and consumer rights.
- Driver Restoration Program - Vermonters may apply to pay off any outstanding traffic tickets for a reduced price, in an effort to get folks back on the road who are unable to pay violations.